CASTING ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND APPLICANT QUESTIONNAIRE
Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements, which may be changed at any time by Bunim/Murray Productions (“Producer”) in its sole discretion, in order to participate in the Program:
· You must be 21 years of age by April 2022 or older.
· All materials and answers you submit and/or provide shall solely be from a time period of when you were 18 years of age or older and discuss only third parties who are also 18 years of age or older.
· You must be a legal resident of the United States.
· Neither you nor any of your immediate family members (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children, step-children) or household members (whether or not related) may be, or have been within the past year, an employee, contractor, officer, director or agent of any of the following: (a) Bunim/Murray Productions, any television network or station authorized to air the Program (“Network”) or any of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entities; (b) any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Program or any variation thereof; (c) any known major sponsor of the Program or its advertising agency; or (d) any person or entity supplying services, products or prizes to the Program.
· You may not be a candidate for public office, and if selected for the Program, must agree not to become a candidate for public office until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the last episode of the Program in which you appear.
· You must voluntarily submit to a background check.
· You will need to be available to the production for 5 weeks in April-June 2022.
· You must abide by Producer’s Covid-19 Policies and Procedures.
To accept an invitation to be a participant, you must timely complete and return this questionnaire and Audition Release, and the participant agreement that will be furnished to you by Producer, and any other documents that Producer may require in its sole discretion. In addition, you must voluntarily submit to psychological and/or medical examinations to be conducted by medical professionals selected by Producer.
All eligibility determinations shall be made solely by Producer in its sole discretion and are final and binding in all respects. Producer reserves the right to modify the eligibility requirements at any time.
DON'T STOP HERE!Please click SUBMIT below to complete your application!